1. Chambers, R. W. (2007). The Common Law (Aegypan, 2007).
2. George, T. E. and Korobkin, R. (2012). Common Law Approach to Contracts (Aspen Casebooks, 2012).
3. Yu. A. Tikhomirov, Comparative Jurisprudence (Norma, Moscow, 1996) [in Russian].
4. V. D. Zor’kin, Law amid Global Changes (Norma, Moscow, 2013) [in Russian].
5. T. Ya. Khabrieva, “A law-governed state: Challenges of time and tasks of constitutional justice,” in Constitutional Control: A Doctrine and Practice: Proc. Int. Conf. Dedicated to the 20th Anniversary of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation (St. Petersburg, October 28—29, 2011) (Norma, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].
6. G. F. Deiser, “The juristic person,” Univ. Pennsylvania Law Rev. Am. Law Register 57 (3) (1998).
7. B. Farrel, Habeas corpus in times of emergency: A historical and comparative view. http://digitalcommons.pace.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&con- text=pilronline.
8. F. F. Martens, Contemporary International Law of Civilized Nations, 5th ed. (Tipographiya Ministerstva Putei Soobshcheniya, St. Petersburg, 1904), Vol. 1 [in Russian].
9. A. Ya. Kapustin, “Globalization and integration in the Asia-Pacific region: A legal approach,” in Globalization and Integration Processes in the Asia—Pacific Region: Legal and Economic Problems, Ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva (IZiSP, Moscow, 2014) [in Russian].
10. A. Ya. Kapustin, International Organizations in the Globalizing World (RUDN, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].
11. E. I. Pivovar, Post-Soviet Space: Integration Alternatives: a Historical Essay (Aleteiya, St. Petersburg, 2009) [in Russian].
12. T. Ya. Khabrieva, Contemporary Problems of Ethnic SelfDetermination: A Comparative Legal Study (Kontrakt, Moscow, 2011) [in Russian].
13. T. Ya. Khabrieva, National—Cultural Autonomy in the Russian Federation (Yustitsinform, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].
14. International Law and National Legislation (Eksmo, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].
15. Corruption: The Nature, Manifestations, Opposition, Ed. by T. Ya. Khabrieva (Yurisprudentsiya, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].
16. M. Oesch, Standards of Review in WTO Dispute Resolution (Oxford, 2004).
17. V. Zor’kin, “The limit of acquiescence,” Rossiiskaya Gazeta, Oct. 29 (2010).
18. Statement of the heads of states of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation, and the Republic of Tajikistan on the establishment the Eurasian Economic Community of October 10, 2000. http:// www.evrazes.com/docs/view/94
. Cited January 28, 2015.
19. N. G. Doronina, V. Yu. Luk’yanova, N. G. Semilyutina, and O. I. Tiunov, International Legal Aspects of Implementing the Interest of the Russian Federation Relative to the Formation of the Common Economic Space (IZiSP, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].
20. S. E. Naryshkin and T. Ya. Khabrieva, “Toward new parliamentary dimension of Eurasian integration,” Zh. Ross. Prava, No. 8 (2012).
21. T. N. Neshataeva, “Eurasian court: Back to the future,” Zakon, No. 9 (2012).
22. T. Ya. Khabrieva, “Stages and main trends in the constitutionalization of contemporary Russian legislation,” Zh. Konstitutsionnogo Pravosudiya, No. 6 (2013).